Job Title: Systems Data Analyst
Educational Qualification: Bachelors or higher degree in computer science or Information Technology is a must.
Work address: 412 Mount Kemble avenue, Morristown, NJ, 07960
Write, update, and maintain computer programs or software packages to handle specific jobs such as tracking inventory, storing or retrieving data, or controlling other equipment.
· Write, analyze, review, and rewrite programs, using workflow chart and diagram, and applying knowledge of computer capabilities, subject matter, and symbolic logic.
· Consult with managerial, engineering, and technical personnel to clarify program intent, identify problems, and suggest changes.
· Perform systems analysis and programming tasks to maintain and control the use of computer systems software as a systems programmer.
· Investigate whether networks, workstations, the central processing unit of the system, or peripheral equipment are responding to a program’s instructions.
· Assign, coordinate, and review work and activities of programming personnel.
· Correct errors by making appropriate changes and rechecking the program to ensure that the desired results are produced.
· Compile and write documentation of program development and subsequent revisions, inserting comments in the coded instructions so others can understand the program
· Prepare detailed workflow charts and diagrams that describe input, output, and logical operation, and convert them into a series of instructions coded in a computer language.
· Develop and execute Unit Testing and Regression Testing Test Cases
Send resumes w/# to 24×7 ESI, Inc. 30 Downing Street, New York, NY 10014